Shambala is soon and Duggan and I are going to be performing very strange voodoo rituals and giving away voodoo fortunes.
Talking in tongues, wearing leather capes with glitter, multi-coloured, terrifying, silly, costumes.
Today I made the fortunes. Inside each tiny jar is a tiny fortune, some glitter and powdered paint.
Pour out the contents, blow a puff of colourful, glittery cloud, find out your fortune.
It’s going to be fun.
Here are some of the fortunes:
- You are an able man.
- You are a beautiful woman.
- Do or do not. There is no try.
- You’ll never be any good at gardening.
- He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at.
- The fortune you seek is in a different fortune.
- Your days shall be long and your dreams fulfilled.
- The nightlife is for you.